Don’t you dare ask me this question again.
I’m like honest. (Trying not to go all headcanon)
- Toriyama forgot he existed.
- He’s the older brother but is outshone by his little brother who isn’t even proud of his own heritage, and I bet the saiyans were cruel to him but he’s proud anyway because it’s the only thing he’s been basically taught to think on his planet.
- He dies in his If story: Fateful Brother for the sake of protecting his little brother.
- He obviously looks up and loves his asshole of a father, Bardock. Even if it hadn’t been said of what kind of father he is, it’s pretty obvious that he was an ass.
- Vegeta chose immortality over his loyal saiyan who dealt with his shitty prince attitude.
- Since Gine turns out to be his mother (Don’t believe it though since I like the headcanon of him being half-brothers with Goku) he had to face the grief of losing his own parents and being forced under the person who killed them. Unlike Nappa or Vegeta.
- He was scared to die at first, but then afterwards, he was so calm about it and I don’t know whether he was just fibbing or actually believed that his comrades would revive him. Both are just incredibly sad.
He is the black sheep of the family. He dies as either a good or bad person. He faces constant disrespect and humiliation. He wants his father to accept him more than ever, but he only got a dream that his father did in the if story.
Unlike every other character (in my belief), Raditz pretty much had the suckiest life in DBZ.
perfect little brother Genis
"Farewell, my shadow. You, who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow."
I’m trying to write some WheatDOS smut (or GLaDley whichever)
But the fandom, like, lacks it so I have no inspirations.
Literally, it’s all…fluff. It’s like, really? She hates him
My theory is they’re only together ‘cause she gives good sex so he stays and she basically abuses him
I can imagine the fluff if it’s set far enough into the future where a lot of stuff happened between them prior (and is what I pretend when I’m reading baseless fluff of them) to make her stop hating him / them fall in love, but I could easily see Wheatley having unrequited feelings for GLaDOS, and could see her sticking around just for good sex (irishleana seems to be fond of this scenario
and it just breaks my heart to see Wheatley like that).
I personally feel like GLaDOS is actually the most lonely and fragile, and everything she does is a defensive front from a lifetime of abuse. She always questions his motives and rejects his advances on principle, but over time would loosen up and learn to enjoy his company.
That is, of course, in the event that she ever brought him back from space (my favorite excuse being “to keep Black Mesa from finding Aperture technology”) and didn’t kill him afterwards.
Lookin who I saw at acen today
easily the best Wheatley I have ever seen